In line with our communication engagement approach, VHM Limited is committed to providing stakeholders with open, timely and honest information. In addition to the relevant information provided below, we also have regular meetings with a Technical Reference Group and a Stakeholder Reference Group, comprising of representatives relevant to each group.
- Goschen Project: Frequently Asked Questions document
- Environmental Effects Statement (EES) approvals process for the Goschen Project
- Commonwealth Assessment – public notice referral (ref no: 2018/8291)
- Community Drilling Information
- VHM Aerial Survey Notification
- Notice of Application for Exploration Licence 7810
- Notice of Application for Exploration Licence 7807
If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Final EES Scoping Requirements Document
The final Environment Effects Statement (EES) Scoping Requirements document, which was issued by the Victorian Minister for Planning, has been made available on the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning (DELWP) website here.
The scoping requirements set out the matters to be investigated and document in the EES.
Visit the DELWP website here to learn more about the EES for the Goschen Mineral Sands and Rare Earths Project.