- VHM eyes rare earth production in 2025
- The Market Herald & Ron Douglas Interview – Public exhibition for the Goschen Environment Effects Statement commences
- MST Access releases Initiation Report on VHM Limited
- The Big V is reborn: Advanced rare earths play VHM set to reignite a forgotten resources industry
- Public exhibition of the Goschen Project Environment Effects Statement commences 20 November 2023
All the critical elements for a successful investment
A wealth of resources experience that spans Australia. A proven low-risk, low-cost mining and processing methodology. And crucially, one of the world’s most significant rare earth and mineral sands deposits, with a long life of mine. Find out more about investing in the green-energy future from our experienced team.
The Goschen Project
Our rare earth and mineral sands mining and processing project in Australia’s Loddon Mallee Region in Victoria is globally significant. It’s set to become a major supplier of critical minerals to the world’s renewable energy, green technology and battery pioneers and producers.
What are rare earths?
Rare earth elements power our world. As demand for renewable energy and low-carbon technologies grows, so will demand for high-grade resources and rare earth minerals. We’re talking about neodymium (Nd), praseodymium (Pr), dysprosium (Dy), terbium (Tb) – materials that are used in everything from smart phones, electric vehicles and wind turbines to medical equipment and military hardware.
- Electric vehicles
- Consumer electronics
- Renewable energy
- Highspeed rail